Administering CBD to their doggies is not a cakewalk for many pet parents if they are choosing cannabidiol products that do not have a hearty flavor. However, if they choose CBD treats for dogs, their pets are going to love them.
Here are some CBD dog treat recipes you can make for your dear pets.
Peanut Butter Honey Dog Treats
This cookie lets you ensure that your dog gets the required dose of CBD every day without showing any resistance.
- CBD oil
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup honey
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350-degree Fahrenheit.
- To a mixing bowl, add CBD oil, honey, peanut butter, and chicken broth. Whisk them together.
- In a bowl, sift the whole wheat and all-purpose flour.
- Add the rolled oats to the flour mix.
- Add in the flour-oats mix to the bowl with wet ingredients.
- Mix well to form a dough of the right consistency.
- Roll out the dough to ¼ inch thickness.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out the treats and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes.
No-Bake Coconutty Snowballs
This no-bake recipe is a must-try if your dog likes the flavor of coconuts.
- 2 ½ cups rolled oats
- CBD oil(10-13 mg CBD per treat)
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Add CBD oil, rolled oats, and peanut butter to a mixing bowl and mix all ingredients well.
- Scoop out small balls using a teaspoon or tablespoon and roll the balls using your hands.
- Roll the balls in shredded coconut. All the balls have to be coated well.
- Place the balls in a flat tray lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Sweet Potato Snacks
The recipe does not take more than 30 minutes.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- CBD oil(10-13 mg CBD per snack)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup coconut flour
- s1-2 tbsp water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients together. Adjust the consistency by using more coconut flour if needed.
- Roll the dough into balls that are 1 inch in diameter. Flatten each ball using your hand.
- Place the flattened dough balls into a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool before serving.